We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• You may be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
• To help keep our office safe we ask that you text or call us once you have arrived. Please wait in your parked car until we are ready to see escort you in.
• Limit the number of guests or escorts to our office or parents accompanying their children.
• Limit your personal belongings that you bring into our office e.g., Large bags or backpacks.
• Bring a jacket or wear layers of clothing for temperature changes in our office.
• We will be taking your temperature before you enter our office.
• You may be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitizer we will have available as soon as you enter the office.
• You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean.
• You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
• Bring a face mask to wear when you enter the office and remove only when instructed or indicated.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Dr. Lum and Team